What Is Heartfulness Meditation?
Like any form of meditation, this is a way of shifting awareness, and bringing calm and quiet to the mind. With Heartfulness Meditation in particular, this is accomplished by bringing greater awareness to your heart-center.
Heartfulness meditation is a way of inviting greater light, joy, connection, and loving support into your energy systems. In the process, you may find yourself releasing grief, sadness, and a sense of isolation or separation.
These are small group events. Maximum number of participants is 12.
The event begins with a brief, interactive presentation in order to give the energy in the room time to settle and gel.
There is a transition to the live, guided meditation time, which is conducted alonside gentle music. Most participants are seated in chairs. Feel free to bring a meditation cushion, if this is your preference.
During the meditation, there is a time of just the music, which is also an invitation to open the heart-center to receive support and energy, which can take different forms for different people.
- healing, relaxing, and generally stress-relieving *
- increased inner guidance
- expansion of awareness
- greater sense of connection
- helps clear the energy channels in the area of the heart and lungs
* Complementary to all forms of medical care.
Want to go Deeper?
- When: Offered most 2nd & 4th Wednesdays at 7 pm
- Where: the Center for the Exploration of Consciousness, 715 Lake Street, Suite 275 in Oak Park, IL
- Max number of participants: 12
- Registration: Required — register using the button below.
- Cost to register: Free
- Exchange of Energy: $5 cash offering to help support the space & for energy exchange is appreciated, but not required.