Who Said We’re Not Meant to Fly?
Game-changing happens all of the time in life – it’s just not always the case that we’re aware of it going on, or even after the fact in some cases. We change games when the rules of the game are holding us back, when we’re not having fun, or when we’re done playing the game with the others at the table.
The beauty of changing the game – with conscious awareness – is that we’re far more likely to move into a better game next time around, and to select the right people for the challenges we seek. Below are some examples of game-changing goals that my coaching can help you reach.
Shifting the Paradigm
Paradigm shifting goals are about moving out of old, limiting beliefs about yourself and how the world around you works.
- Evolve Your Work – Is it time to step forward into the unknown with your work? Growth can be messy and awkward… if you are embarking on a journey of discovery with regards to your work in this lifetime, I’m here to assist in the process.
- Develop Abundance Consciousness – Do you think you have to work hard for every penny in life? Are you constantly worried about lacking resources? Learn how to see and feel abundance all around you, and how to welcome the ongoing flow of abundance to move through your life.
- Integrating Unusual Experiences – Have you experienced something completely out of the ordinary? Something that has you questioning your old view of the world? As your coach, I can help you put the pieces of the puzzle together as you integrate the experience and consider its impact on the road ahead.
Shaping the Flow
Shaping the flow of energy and consciousness is all about co-creating a life with increased probabilities for fulfillment. It’s about creating ease vs dis-ease, creating more of what you want, and bumping into less of what you don’t.
- Sharing Your Talents and Gifts – What are your gifts and talents? Are you sharing them in ways that are energizing to you? Or are you feeling drained, held back, or blocked? If so, I can help you get to root issues, and develop a plan for how to move ahead.
- Creating a Business – If you’re clear about what you want to make happen and little hesitation or worry, you’re good to go. On the other hand, if you’re spending a lot of time flip-flopping between ideas, feeling committed one day and not the next, or feeling compelled to *do something different* while simultaneously feeling lost, then coaching can be of great assistance to you!
- Building a Team – Who’s on your team? Are you looking for your tribe, experts, or supporting players? Having a clear vision for who and what you are looking for – and why – can help you avoid expensive or painful periods of trial and error.
Focusing the Effort
Maybe you know exactly what you want to do, but have had difficulty focusing your energy, or understanding why things get in the way.
- Stop Procrastinating – this can be a tricky problem with varied causes. I can help you get to the core issues, and shift into higher energy outcomes.
- Conscious Use of Technology – technology has many useful benefits, but can also be addictive, damaging to relationships, and disruptive to our sense of calm and presence in the world. As your coach, I can help you develop a plan, understand setbacks, and stick to a course of action.
- Reach a Specific Goal – examples here might include things like run a marathon, lose 50 pounds, or eliminate debt